RAPID LOCK COPING
PERIMETER EDGE METAL
The Rapid Lock Coping is tested to meet ANSI/SPRI ES-1 standards.
ANSI/SPRI ES-1 TESTING
Our goal is to provide tested products at a reasonable cost. Other manufacturers place a huge premium on their products, often exceeding budgets and forcing value engineering. Using our edge systems protects the building envelope without “breaking the bank”. The result is a high quality product that matches performance with affordability. All of our edge systems are tested with our state of the art UL certified testing apparatus.
Available Coping Materials
Galvalume (22, 24 gauge)
Aluminum (.032, .040, .050, .063)
Stainless (24, 26 gauge)
Available Chair Materials
* Chair requires 1-1/4″ rise above wall
20 ga Galvanized standard
Kynar 500 (35 year non-prorated finish warranty)
30 different stock colors to choose from
* Custom colors available upon request
* All wind warranties require an ANSI/SPRI ES-1 Certified Analysis
- 35 Year Finish Warranty (PDF)
- Coastal Finish Warranty (PDF)
All of our metal panels are Energy Star certified and qualify for a federal tax credit. More Info …
Our product can qualify for the following LEED Credits
- SS Credit 7.2 Heat Island Effect: Roof
- MR Credit 4.1 Recycled Content
- MR Credit 5.1 Regional Materials
Please contact Metal Roofing Systems to find out if your project will qualify for these LEED credits.